Daniel Snider, R.Kin, BAHSc, CAT(C)
Bachelor of Applied Health Science in Athletic Therapy
Certified Athletic Therapist
Osteopathy (Current Study)
* Currently Studying at the Canadian College of Osteopathy (CCO) in Toronto.
* Graduated with Honours from Sheridan College with a Bachelor of Applied Health Science in Athletic Therapy in 2008.
* Graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 2003 with a Bachelor of Arts in Kinesiology and Philosophy.
* Has a passion for working with active individuals and helping them return to, and maintain a healthy, active lifestyle.
* Believes in the approach of treatment through prevention and education where the goal is to find and treat the cause of dysfunction. Treatment helps restore the body’s natural ability to self-regulate and promote healing. Individual treatments are manual focused incorporating the whole body and the interrelationships of the systems.
* Treats patients using a variety of techniques that may include Muscle Energy, myofascial and soft tissue release, Cranialsacral, Strain-Counterstrain, and other orthopaedic techniques.
* Gained a wealth of experience treating patients with all forms of orthopaedic injuries (field and clinic) and post-operative rehab as well as custom and non-custom bracing solutions.
* Daniel has worked with variety of organizations and teams including Oakville Soccer, Burlington Braves Football, OWHA Hockey, Canadian National Wheelchair Rugby Championships, and more.
* Loves to play golf and slo-pitch and enjoys time at the cottage in the Kawarthas.
* To book an appointment, please call 905-716-9975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org